lunes, 27 de agosto de 2018

Critical and Creative Thinking

What is critical thinking?" task by Stella Cottrell (2005)
Reflection: emotional self-management.

For me, the emotions that are most difficult to manage when others disagree with me are: 
  • tolerance 
  • calm 
  • axiety
I deal with these by taking a deep breath and trying to listen carefully how much assertive are the others comments. then I compare the other person's arguments and mine. At the end, I decide, if my position is still strong enough to keep on it. 

Reflection: Influences on my thinking 

For me, the influences on my own thinking that I need to be most aware of so they don't prejudice my thinking are: 
  • My personality could influence my own thinking when critizing somebody else's opinion because 



1 comentario:

  1. One's personality does influence our own way of thinking. However, you are right to say that deciding whether our position is strong enough to keep "criticizing" others is key to maintain an objective mind, regardless of the person we are talking to. How can we promote this type of behaviors in our colombian citizens?

    ResponderEliminar